Technology & Media
The speed of change in the telecommunications and media industry represents a unique challenge to conventional enterprise modeling and business process automation solutions. But with consultants totally immersed in the sector and leading products that equip organizations to not just handle change, but thrive on it, we are the ideal partner. Our track record for delivering tangible business efficiency has helped some of the biggest names in the industry adapt and flourish in even the most challenging economic conditions. We have done this by providing:
- Timely analysis and streamlining core business process in order to optimize operational performance
- Helping to model, simulate and analyze large complex projects
- Improve decision making and reduce the levels of associated risk
- Manage change initiatives
- Manage the interdependencies between processes, services, applications, projects, assets and employees in order to improve strategic IT planning
- Ensure processes are cost and resource efficient & effective
- Capture the many organizational facets of information in a single repository
- Design end-to-end processes that are aligned to the future state process architecture
- Help to reduce research and development and accelerate implementation.
In addition to working with the leading service providers, Casewise has a long and established association with the TM Forum, the world’s leading industry association focused on enabling best-in-class IT for service providers in the communications and media market.
Casewise serves as the official custodian of the eTOM model, most widely used and accepted standard for business processes in the telecommunications industry. Developed by the TM Forum using Corporate Modeler tool, the eTOM model serves as a blueprint for process direction and provides a neutral reference point for internal process reengineering needs, partnerships, alliances, and general working agreements with other telecommunication providers. By utilizing the model, telecom organizations can adopt the framework to model, analyze, integrate and streamline their own operations.
Helping Ubisoft deliver their ambitious plans for the future
Ubisoft Entertainment S.A.is a French computer and video game publisher and developer, with headquarters in Montreuil-sous-Bois, France. The company has a worldwide presence with studios in 17 countries and subsidiaries in 28 countries. As of 2008, it was the third-largest independent video game publisher in Europe, and the fourth largest in the United States. As of 2009, Ubisoft employed more than 5,000 people, of whom over 4,000 are classed as working in production.
We provide Ubisoft with a range of leading products to aid their Enterprise Architecture projects. We help them. So they can provide millions with some of the most recognized gaming brands throughout the world.
To learn how Casewise can help your organization contact us today.