Electrical & Engineering
Casewise has an extensive track record of working with some of the world’s leading names in the Electrical & Engineering market sector. Our experience of day-to-day operations, pressures on the business and margins they have to work to gives us a rare insight into this industry.
We combine this knowledge with instinctive understanding of our products to offer leading enterprise modeling and business process automation solutions that really work. Offering noticeable effects that help achieve business targets. From future-proofing processes to improving decision making and planning, we are a valuable partner.
- Analyze and streamline core business process in order to optimize operational performance
- Helping to model, simulate and analyze large complex projects
- Improve decision making and reduce the levels of associated risk
- Capture and document key processes and manage knowledge/information in one central place
- Manage the interdependencies between processes, services, applications, projects, assets and employees in order to improve strategic IT planning
- Ensure processes are cost and resource efficient, and effective
- Design end-to-end processes that are aligned to the future state process architecture
- Help to reduce research and development and accelerate implementation
Supporting the full scope of Philips’ Enterprise Architecture from Business Strategy to IT Infrastructure.
Royal Philips Electronics of the Netherlands employs approximately 119,000 employees in more than 60 countries worldwide. With sales of EUR 25.4 billion in 2010, the company enjoys a good market share in the competitive home entertainment sector and is a market leader in cardiac care, acute care, home healthcare, energy efficient lighting solutions and new lighting applications. We worked with Phillips to help them achieve their wide range of business goals.
The Corporate Modeler Suite is used with a dedicated Philips Meta model to support the full scope of Enterprise Architecture from Business Strategy to IT Infrastructure. Corporate Publisher is used to make Enterprise Architecture results available to business and IT communities on Philips Intranet. Casewise tools are used via Citrix and we continue to work with Phillips to train all architects to maximise operation efficiency.
To learn how Casewise can help your organization contact us today