Tame Complexity To Unlock Key Differentiators | September 29, Los Angeles, CA
Increase Visibility and Leverage IT Assets To Achieve Agility
Date: September 29th 2016
Time: 8-10am (registration will open at 7:30am)
Location: The Peninsula Hotel, Beverly Hills, Los Angeles
Every business – including retail, manufacturing, media and banking are now in the software business. They use software to unlock any advantage to streamline, increase efficiency and better engage with customers. Software is everywhere, but it’s still incredibly complex (and getting more complex each day). In addition, many parameters are evolving at a fast pace, which makes it very difficult to plan, execute and deliver projects on time, one budget and on quality.
On September 29 in LA, join a game-changing and strategic alliance, partnered by CAST Highlight & Casewise, to discover insights and best practices to build an agile ecosystem, put your portfolio under control and solve the pains of bridging the gap between strategy and execution.
Attendees will learn to:
- Leverage end-to-end traceability to enable smart & proactive decisions
- Fuel the strategic planning process with sound recommendations
- Rely on fact based metrics to run a detailed SWOT analysis and therefore trigger: modernization, rationalization & consolidation initiatives
- Embrace continuous improvement and monitoring through Benchmarking & Trending Analytics
- Take advantage of an integrated solution that encompasses the best of the EA & APA worlds.
- Explore best practices to build an agile ecosystem
- Gain greater visibility into critical enterprise application portfolio
- Leverage insights into bridging the gap between strategy and execution
- Network with industry peers, fellow enterprise architects and the CAST Highlight & Casewise teams
- Stay current on timely software innovations
What Time Should I Plan On Arriving?
Check-in opens at 7:30 a.m. and the workshop will be held from 8 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Is There A Cost To Participate?
There is no fee to attend. The breakfast is sponsored by Casewise and CAST Highlight. Attendees are responsible for the costs of hotel accommodations, airfare, cabs and other incidentals incurred outside of the official program.
Register Your Interest
Fields marked with * must be completed