Join Casewise at the Gartner IT Operations Strategies and Solutions Summit
What You Will Learn
- Support the digital workplace with greater flexibility and responsiveness
- Identify emerging trends that can enhance IT’s value to the enterprise and help you prepare for rapid change ahead
- Assess the value DevOps can bring to your organization.
- Create the right capabilities and culture to allow innovation to flourish.
- Understand the unique impact of DevOps, digitalization and bimodal IT and then adapt existing IT frameworks, accordingly.
- Accelerate the maturity of your technology, people and processes to deliver faster and more agile IT services.
Features & Benefits
- Gartner Analyst Sessions: Gartner analysts presenting select research, targeted to your priorities
- Gartner Analyst One-on-One Meetings: Sit privately for 30 minutes with a Gartner analyst specializing in a topic you’d like to discuss
- Analyst-User Roundtables: Hear how your colleagues from various industries tackle problems similar to yours.
- End-User Case Studies: We invite a number of end users to personally present leading-edge case studies and answer questions.
- Workshops: Intimate workshops provide an opportunity to drill down on specific “how to” topics in a small group environment.
- Exhibitor access: Exclusive access to select exhibitors to make informed decisions.
- Solution Provider Sessions: Sponsor-led sessions feature some of the market’s most fascinating solutions.
- Face-to-Face Sponsor Meetings: Discuss your technology requirements with qualified solution providers.
- Group Rate Discount: Maximize your learning by attending as a group.
- Network with Peers: Hundreds of senior business and IT leaders will convene to interact and share their knowledge and objectives.
- Hospitality Suites: Evening receptions ideal for informal networking.
Visit the Gartner website to learn more about pricing and registration