TacTac, powered by Casewise is delighted to be on the short list of innovative companies selected by the HX for their HX TECHPitch competition, scheduled for Sunday November 13 at 1pm at the Jacob K. Javits Center in New York City. Casewise will pitch TacTac’s transformative mobile solution in a 3-5 minute pitch to attendees and judges and the winner will be announced on the Tech stage on Tuesday at 2pm at booth #2831.
Casewise is proud to announce our participation at the Hotel Experience event, November 13-15 in New York City to announce the launch of our TacTac Hospitality solution. TacTac’s mobile technology helps global hospitality brands thrive by:
- Improving the guest experience
- Capturing guest preferences
- Improving employee morale and retention
At HX, we’ll be providing demonstrations of TacTac Hospitality – a simple and intuitive interface allows the hospitality workforce to complete their day-to-day tasks with easy to understand instructions, alert management of any issues, and leverages gamification principles to keep staff motivated.
Please come by booth #3044 to say hello and learn more about TacTac Hospitality.
About the HX event:
The Hotel Experience is a stunning hospitality event that includes hotel design, hospitality technology, and a lively food & beverage exhibition. HX provides the ultimate in what’s new and next for the hospitality industry. The event explores future trends, technology, operational excellence, sustainability, communications and marketing. Featuring:
- 12,000+ hotel and restaurant owners, executives, directors and general managers will attend, and buy at HX
- 400+ exhibitors will showcase the hottest trends and innovations, from rooms to restaurants
- 85% of attendees are key influencers and decision makers
- 100,000 square feet of inspiration in an entirely new show complete with a live studio, stunning presentation theaters, extreme technology platforms and more
Who attends HX?
HX is attended by major hotel chains, resorts, casinos, boutiques, and restaurants to institutional foodservice providers from hospital to hotel, university to private island providers.
To learn more or register: