Date: July 7th 2016 @ 7am
Location: BDO Canada LLP, 1000 rue de la Gauchetière Street Ouest, Bureau 200, Montréal, Québec H3B 4W5, Canada
Casewise, in collaboration with BDO Canada and CAST Highlight, is pleased to invite you on Thursday morning, July 7, 2016 to conference on the Optimization of the Business Portfolio (the conference will also be given Sept. 8, 2016).
Come and deepen your understanding of how to better manage the lifecycle of your applications with an overview of the portfolio as an important dimension for your business: by department, by technology, by value, risk, total cost of use, etc.
An innovative approach to better address your challenges and maximize value for your organization.
The chief information officer and IT group must maintain the global view of enterprise architecture, applications and infrastructure and ensure the optimal integration and coordination of various technologies in the company. To frame the efforts of development and maintenance, manage risk and prioritize budgets of programs and projects, you require many approaches, tools and methods to ensure the proper management of your applications and critical systems.
This conference will enable you to answer five key questions:
1. Determine the value and application portfolio alignment with the business strategy and IT strategy. What are the key areas?
2. How to address an important event in the life cycle?
3. Where to start portfolio rationalization?
4. How quickly can you demonstrate the value of the approach?
5. How to measure the contribution of suppliers?
Many organizations use, together or separately, Casewise solutions and CAST Highlight to automate and optimize the management of the application portfolio; BDO can also assist you in all phases of the strategy and implementation.
Discover how these approaches and solutions will increase efficiency and thus demonstrate real value to your organization.
7:00 Welcome coffee
7:30 to 9:00 of the Business Portfolio Optimization Conference:
- BDO: strategic elements, best practices and life cycle
- Casewise: Essential features and case study
- CAST: continuous assessment of the health of the application portfolio
Please contact Marie Paillard to reserve your place – email@example.com or 1-514-931-0841.